Welcome to GAIA the artist friendly all in one terrain and scene generation system that allows you to create the stunning Mobile, VR and Desktop Environments in just minutes!!
Have fun creating and exploring beautiful worlds as you leverage the latest procedural content generation techniques in a package that makes it simple for even the newest game creator to easily and quickly create gorgeous looking terrains and scenes.
GAIA gives you the flexibility to go fully procedural or fully manual or somewhere in between to deliver the easiest, fastest and prettiest terra-forming, texturing, planting and scene creation experience on the asset store.
GAIA comes with quality sample assets that will have you up and running in minutes, and is fully customizable so you can easily create your own look and feel as games such as Crowfall have done.
Playing with GAIA is just the start of your journey as the Gaia eXtension system opens up a whole range of new possibilities from azure waters to luscious skies that enhance your environments with just few simple clicks.
Gaia’s Customers Say:
“Stunningly Well Designed Tools”
“This is by far the BEST of the BEST”
“Making the Very Hard, Very Easy”
“Finally, A Terrain Tool for Artists”
“Exceptional Product and Support!”
And with over 980 5* ratings and 300+ written reviews, its no wonder GAIA is the most popular terrain system on the store!
With GAIA you will:
– Choose your target environment (mobile, vr, desktop);
– Choose your game camera and control styles;
– Create your terrain by stamping mountains, mesas, hills, lakes, rivers and a range of other feature types exactly where you want them; OR – Create your terrain by stamping mountains, mesas, hills, lakes, rivers and a range of other feature types exactly where you want them; OR randomly generate entire new scenes with just the feature types you want; OR enhance an existing terrain by adding detail;
– Enhance your terrain by terracing, eroding, mixing and blending;
– Texture, plant, and populate your terrain procedurally using spawners;
– Spawn points of interest – farms, villages, cemeteries or whatever you can imagine into your scenes;
– Share your libraries, configurations and tools with others, or leverage other peoples, configurations, assets and tools via the GAIA eXtension system (GX);
– Backup and share your sessions via small session files that allow other people to exactly replicate your scenes;
– Export meshes, splatmaps, normal maps, shoreline, slope, curvature, aspects and much more via the utilities system;
– Play your games and take and share screen shots to share your experiences with the screen-shotting system, including a nifty way to easily find the exact spot the screen shot was taken;
– Set up default lighting and camera fx and insta-pretty your scenes with a selection of pre-configured sky, lighting and camera fx;
– And much more – GAIA does the work of many assets in one.
GAIA Is Compatible:
– Unity terrain in – Unity terrain out!
– No special shaders or other tricks that could cause compatibility problems;
– You can delete GAIA after you have created your scene.
Sample Assets Included:
The following samples are free for you to use in your own games:
– 3D Low Poly Adventure from Synty Studios;
– 3D Village Exteriors Kit from 3DForge;
– Grasses from Turboscalpeur;
– Real Rocks from MotuProprio;
– Textures from GameTextures.com;
– Textures from NatureManufacture;
– Trees from SpeedTree;
Our Product Suite!
Gaia – A world generation system for creating, texturing, planting and populating scenes from low poly mobile, VR and through to high end desktop.
GeNa 2 – A sophisticated localised level design tool that augments Gaia’s broad brush strokes, by working intuitively to give fine grained control.
Path Painter – A powerful and intuitive path painting tool that makes it easy to paint paths, roads, ramps and river beds.
CTS – Nominated by Unity of as one of the best assets in 2017, a PBR terrain shading system that significantly improves terrain look, performance and usability.
SECTR – A suite of performance-enhancing tools that enable open world streaming, massive mobile games and includes the latest techniques in audio occlusion and propagation.
Pegasus – A system that can drive anything along a path. Great for cut-scenes, and even has an ambient ai that supports formations, animation and local avoidance for your npc’s and animals!
NOTE: Gaia v1.x does not support multi-tile terrains! This will come with Gaia 2.0.